Tuesday, January 8, 2019

HEALTH & FITNESS 2019


HEALTH & FITNESS

Like wine, we improve with age, an abstract from Cape Gazette,
January 8, 2019, Tuesday, by 'Healthy Geezer” Fred Cicetti about
Improved Emotional Intelligence, coined by science journalist, Daniel
Goleman, for the New York Times, psychologist John Mayer of Univ.
of New Hampshire, and Peter Salovey, president of Yale.

The description of the improved emotional intelligent person:
Understands emotions, their meanings, and able to manage them.
Has highly developed verbal skills.

Tends to be more 'open' and agreeable.

Seeks social interactions like teaching and counseling.

Holds sentimental objects as valuable.

Want to question Cicetti? His e mail is fred@healthygeezer.com

This Gazette article caught my attention after I had returned
from my visit with VA Doctor Dan Fisher, MD., at the VA Georgetown
Clinic Monday, January 7, 2019. Upon visit departure Dr. Fisher
told me he feels I am very alert to health and living efforts for my age of
89 years. Got that ?

Abstract January 8, 2019 by Harrison H for Facebook readers

No comments:

Post a Comment